Your Club is run solely by volunteers from Senior Coaches to Managers of the Sixes.
Many hands make light work and assistance is always needed on match days, please get involved by helping to set-up goals and nets or by bringing in the same at the end of the morning (or afternoon in the case of Senior teams).
Parents and players can also help by keeping our ground tidy and putting rubbish in bins provided – even if it is not
your own. (more…)
- FIFA Laws Of The Game
- Football West Rules Of The Competition
- Football West Spectator Code Of Conduct
- Photographing Children Policy
- BAFC Parent And Spectators Code Of Conduct
- BAFC Players Code Of Conduct
- BAFC Coaches Code Of Conduct
- BAFC Diciplinary Procedures
- BAFC Coach’s Agreement
- BAFC Volunteer Policy
- BAFC Member Complaint Form
Trophy Presentations and end of season wind-up for the Sunday League, Masters and Women’s teams is on Saturday 8th October.
Stay up to date with all the latest fixtures, events and activities in and around the club. Like us on Facebook for your chance to win some great prizes and giveaways.